US Customer Service Engineer
Tiama Reference : USA CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER
As part of the strong development of our SERVICE SUPPORT activity, we wish to enlarge our American team with a “US Customer Service Engineer” position.
You will be located in our Tiama AMERICAS (Ohio) premises.
An experience and a knowledge of the glass packaging market (production of glass bottles) are a real advantage.
If you are interested, send us your resumee in a short email to email@example.com with the subject : “US Customer Service Engineer”.
The Customer Service Engineer is dedicated to the technical support of customers, primarily in the USA and Canada but also potentially in Central and South American countries.
This job will report to the Regional Customer Service Manager who is also based in Ohio.
He or SHE:
- Performs machine installation, start-up and commissioning on customer site
- Reporting of performed task in timely manner is a must (reports of interventions, trials, Quality analysis)
- Organizes and conducts technical trials of machines on customer site
- Conducts training on customer site
- Provides troubleshooting and technical assistance on customer site but also remotely
- Manages contract service on customer site
- Assists Tiama’s international hotline organization (telephone/email/remote troubleshooting)
- Participates in the presentation of Tiama machines at international trade shows
- Posted on12/04/2021
- Location Maumee, OHIO (USA)
- Type of contract Permanent
- Mission start April 2021
- Validity 01/07/2021
- Tiama reference USA CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER