Tiama is ISO:9001 v2015 certified and has focused its quality management system around the four pillars below:
Develop human capital and diversity to collaborate and perform
Increase the performance of our organization
Act in accordance with our ethical, social and environmental values
Become the unmissable partner of glassmakers
Tiama aims to be exemplary and to do everything in its power to conduct its business ethically in all the countries in which it operates.
Awareness about sustainable and environmental issues
Regardless of the countries in which they operate, respect of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Declaration of Fundamental Principles and Rights of Labor
Strengthen maintainability, renovation and recycling
The 7 Principles of our Ethical Charter
Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Adopt an attitude of integrity
Fight against corruption and influence traficking
Respect our customers, suppliers and competitors
Protect our environment
Live and grow together
Any situation contrary to these principles should be reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aware of the human and environmental challenges facing society, Tiama is actively engaged in an CSR approach.
2021: 1st evaluation, bronze medal award and development of an action plan for progress. (scoring 49/100)
2022: obtaining the gold medal for CSR performance (scoring 67/100).
2023: confirming its commitments to sustainable development, gold medal with a score of 72/100. Tiama joins the TOP 5% of the top rated companies on ECOVADIS out of 115 000.
Our contribution to the fight against climate change
Tiama contributes to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions on its scale
In 2022: our CSR team and the company “WeCount”, during a climate promotion, achieved its 1st carbon footprint report internally.
It is now working on developing a low-carbon strategy with the Executive Committee.
Our R&D teams design solutions especially in the hot end that optimize productivity and therefore energy spending of glass customers.
The work environment
Environmental issues were also placed at the center of the design of our new headquarters with:
- Obtaining a BREEAM* Very Good Certification
- Maintaining biodiversity on the site with a vegetation choice adapted to local climatic constraints (less water consumption).
- Pro-Quality Living at Work: acoustic insulation, LED lighting and maximum use of daylight, air treatment center
- Producing renewable energy thanks to our photovoltaic installation on the roof, covering around 17% of our electricity consumption at The Core
- Deploying an energy sobriety plan to reduce and optimize our electricity consumption on site
- Supporting a mobility plan to commute encouraging cycling, public transport, carpooling, etc.
*BREEAM Certification: International standard to assess the environmental impact of a building for a more ecological architecture.